Since 2007, No Crumbs Communications has provided specialised consulting services to engineering bid teams in managing the collation, writing and delivery of multiple successful Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Requests for Tender (RFPs) and subsequent award submissions for projects valued between $2million and $250million.
Our expertise ranges from tender and bid management on smaller private engineering tenders, developments for local shires and councils to major civil infrastructure contracts release by state governments departments including Main Roads WA and the Department of Roads and Transport, Queensland.
In addition to compiling, writing and editing all materials for bids and submissions, this role also includes:
- facilitating team briefings,
- acting as the team contact point,
- developing strategically focused responses,
- key message development and management,
- creating high quality branded presentation templates and materials,
- managing the capture and collation of materials, and
- managing tender completion through to delivery